Waterside Bliss Apartment near ExCeL Centre
- 5 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This delightful two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment is located in Royal Victoria Dock. A perfect location for your visit to London with many amenities and plenty of things to do.
The apartment within 3 minutes walk to ExCeL Exhibition, 10mins ride on the Cable car will take you to the O2 Arena, 5 mins ride to City Airport London and 1 min walk to the train station. The dock is also home to many different water activities such as wake boarding, and you can even hire a jetliner water jet pack.
The apartment comes with a fully furnished living room, a separate kitchen and retains the value of peaceful living while being a min walk away to grocery shops, restaurants, bars.
Also available is a FREE internet connection throughout stay . Ideal for families on tourist visits to London or business groups attending the Excel centre or individuals coming to O2 for their favourite shows.
- The fully integrated kitchen benefits from a washer dryer, a dish washer, a fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave and all your cooking utensils to make life easier for our guests!
- dining space seating 6
- beautiful view from the living room balcony.
- Master bedroom benefits from a super king size zip and link bed that can be split into 2, if guests do need their own separate beds.
- A Smart Television in this bedroom.
- En suite bathroom
- A wardrobe with generous space to hang up your clothes
- Large mirrors
- Clean bed linens and towels for each guest.
- A large second bedroom with another zip and link bed king sized bed that can be split into 2 as well.
- Modern wardrobe with generous space to hang up your clothes
- Large bathroom with bath tub
-shower gel & body lotion, hair dryer provided
All linen and towels are provided.
- Secure Parking
- Amazing View
- Large Rooms
- River View
Property Type & Family
- WheelChair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Toddlers Welcome
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Seats
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Private Chef
About Royal Victoria
One of the reason’s London is and has maintained her position as one of the world’s leading cities is due to her ability to change, she is dynamic.
Royal Victoria Dock is symbolic of this. Battered by the blitz in World War 2 over seventy years later the Dock is a major part of the City of London connecting East to West. The Dock is also a stone throw away from the Excel Centre where exhibitions from ecommerce, property to fashion are held a regular basis attended by the worlds rich famous and most ambitious.
Find Out More
Amazing Dock View Apartment
£179.00 per night